Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3rd Wednesday is Club Day

Today, is Girl Gang Club!!!! I have been looking forward to tonight since the last club meet a month ago. The best thing about club is that I get to see all my sewing/blog buddies and what they have been working on. Plus, you get to SHOP at the store too! I was only going to purchase a new thimble but I do "need" more blending colors and solid fabrics! My birthday is tomorrow so I could say it is an "early birthday gift to myself", right?


For tonight's club, I had to have all my homework done which meant 2 out of the 4 bicycles. If you complete your homework each month, you get a stamp on a fabric card. After the club ends, each stamp you received counts toward free fabric. I finished on Monday night....just in time...





Bye for now,
sylv's signature

12 comments:

  1. Your bikes look awesome!! See you tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these blocks are lovely - looking forward the end result ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice spot to spend some time! You did an amazing job on the blocks too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Penny Farthings - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These bikes are fantastic. I like the wood grain background fabric a lot. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Bikes, there is so much work involved in these... How are the last 2 coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! Tons of work eh! I have the last two cutout but I haven't sewed anything yet. Hopefully tonight I can start on putting the wheels together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be working on my leaves tonight as I need to make 24 before club. I am not even close as it works out to 1 leave block a day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well ....I.T. you are good...I love these bikes..now this sew impresses me..I have never even thought of something like this...sew genuine..great color choices

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you sew much! But I can't take the credit for color choices because it was kitted up through my LQS. They did such an amazing job. And the pattern is from Jan Patek. All I have to do is put it together (which sounds so much easier than it is). LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those bikes... it is going to look fantastic when finished xxx

    ReplyDelete