Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend!

This weekend MommaBird was in town visiting. We did lots of shopping, checking out the local quilt shops and sewing. We both worked on our "Mom & Me quilts" and I got three blocks done. I definitely have to hustle this week on my last Bicycle for next week's club.


I accidentally had two of the beige half-square triangles backwards with the wrong side on top. It was quite obvious so I tried to tea-dye the 2 triangles with some chai tea I found in the cupboard- it is not nearly as obvious now.


I also received my Selvage Needle Case from Brenda, Manitoba. Thank you so much Brenda, it is lovely and I can't wait to use it.




sylv's signature

3 comments:

  1. I love your block!! Wow they look great! You are becoming a great little quilter.
    I am glad that you had fun with MammaBird

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you bring the salvage kit to club on Wednesday? I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete