Friday, August 24, 2012

Connecting Threads September Catalog


Guess what just arrived in the mail?!  The Connecting Threads September Issue! I absolutely love this website. I buy all my batting, thread and rotary blades from them. They have very reasonably priced fabric and their shipping is only $7.99 to Canada on orders over $50 (online). Do you remember the nine patch-in-border quilt I made for my cousin for christmas in 2010? That super cute fabric was from CT.


Here is the front cover of the catalog:


Look at this adorable Christmas fabric:


I am also helping MommaBird set up her own blog so I will post her link sometime this weekend. :)


sylv's signature

4 comments:

  1. $7 shipping? The web site states shipping starts at 10.29 and goes up from there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $7.99 if you spend $50 and over. It's pretty hard to spend less than that on quilting supplies. :)

      Delete
    2. so true! Thanks for the info :)

      Delete
    3. No worries! Have good day. Hugs.

      Delete