Sunday, April 21, 2013

It's Spring and I am back!

It feels like forever since I have blogged about quilting. Honestly, I have had barely any time to sit down and sew. Work was crazy busy and I was training for a half marathon which meant 3-4 days a week of running- definitely no time to sew.  I injured myself a few weeks before the race and had to drop out. I just started back running last week, albeit, very low km's. And I have started back at my sewing machine. I am plugging away at the Favorite Things quilt and the Mom & Me quilt. I have all the applique done for the FT and only about half way through on the M & M quilt.

Here is what I finished today (I found this block very challenging with the angled pieces):



sylv's signature

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Your quilts must be glad to have you back too. Take care as you mend.

    ReplyDelete