Sunday, June 16, 2013

Goodies

Yesterday, I popped in to my favorite LQS, Traditional Pastimes. I needed backing for my FT quilt. I picked up this lovely paisley "Fellowship" fabric (by Brannock & Patek for Moda). I also love this modern quilt book "100 Modern Quilt Blocks" by Tula Pink.

Here is all the goodies:


I have also been working on my Unnamed Jan Patek quilt. It is suppose to be a 5x5 block quilt, but I think it will be too girly for our bed so I have decided to cut it a row short and have it as a lap quilt instead. I have two more blue-y green blocks to go.

I have been trying to figure out possibly what color sashing and border I should go with. Maybe a darker inner border with a wider lighter outer border? What do you guys think on the sashing and borders?



sylv's signature

No comments:

Post a Comment