Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!


It has been a crazy few months. I am back running and hoping to start half marathon training in January. My boyfriend and I went to the Dominican Republic for two weeks in November which was so beautiful and warm. And now Christmas is here! I have a week off work so I am pretty sure I will get more quilting done in one week than I have done in the last 3 months.


A few photos from the trip:

The Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe

on the way to snuba

We spent lots of time at this pool bar. 


surfed here!

dune buggies!


cave swimming

 We had early Christmas on Saturday (the only day everyone could make it) on my side:
Charlie is opening his gifts & I am still in my pj's :)
Tonight was more quilting:
I worked on more 9 patches. Half done!

And I finished a few more tulips


sylv's signature

No comments:

Post a Comment